Cant store OrderCarrier into users session

Hi,

This is a bit related to:

Like him we have the ProductItemViewModelBuilder that we start from an api request.

It works locally on our development machines without issues but as soon as its out on test it throws this error because of var currency = Cart.Currency;

Difference from that post is that we are calling this from an Controller that inherits the ApiControllerBase and using the routeprefix [RoutePrefix("api/....]

1. Am I missing something here?
  2. Why is there a difference on test vs local enviroment? Some kind of configuration?

Litium version: 7.4.0

Seems to be an issue with External login providers on Litium 7

Commenting out app.UseExternalSignInCookie(DefaultAuthenticationTypes.ExternalCookie); did the charm.

Please, hurry up and fix this bug, We need External Providers and Add to cart to work :pray:

Do you have the bug number for the issue you refer to?

I know about https://docs.litium.com/support/bugs/bug_details?id=51472 that was fixed and will be included in the next release.

1 Like

Steps I took to solve what I think is the same issue (the bug that Patric links to) after getting the bugfix.

1. Change interface from IOwinStartupConfiguration to IOwinStartupStageConfiguration (available now in the latest 7.4.3 prerelease only).
  2. The new interface make it possible to trigger your Owin setup in different stages by setting PipelineStage, set this to:
    public PipelineStage PipelineStage => PipelineStage.PostAuthorize;

1 Like

Nice! Thank you @marten :clap::clap: I will try it out.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.