How to add Klarna Checkout V3?

Hi!

We have an old website (Litium Studio 4.8.4) based on accelerator (don’t know version) and we would like to add Klarna Checkout V3.

Followed instructions at
https://docs.litium.com/documentation/add-ons/payments/klarna
i.e. installed Klarna add-on using nuget and added credentials to Litium.AddOns.Klarna.dll.config but not sure how to proceed.

The site does not build after Klarna was added, we get build errors in Site\Deployments\DeployKlarnaCheckout.aspx.cs and Site\CMS\Templates\B2C\KlarnaCheckoutBasic.aspx.cs
I guess our accelerator code is outdated for the latest version of Klarna add-on?

Any ideas of how to proceed?
Should I download an old version of accelerator (which?) and try to copy files from there?
Or do you have any instructions of how to implement Klarna add-on in checkout?

BR Jonas

Litium version: 4.8.4

The new accelerator is using MVC, and the Klarna KCO V3 front end is using the new accelerator. That is why you did not get it to work easily.
Instead download the latest accelerator webforms proejct, Accelerator Webforms 6.3.0, and try the KCO V3 there, it has the Klarna checkout aspx files. Src/Litium.Accelerator.WebForm/Site/CMS/Templates/B2C/KlarnaCheckOut.aspx.cs

Thanks @anusha.ganegoda !
It works fine, we are about to release, but we found an issue today, created a new question about that