How to change Domain URL

Can anyone please tell me how can I change the domain Url.I have a situation where a Domain URL is already set but I want to use a localhost as the domain name but it is not letting me to add a domain url.Any help would be appreciated

Create a domain with projectname.localtest.me and add it as an alternate url for the channel

Where can I add this alternate URL?

Hi. In backoffice, settings on a channel under the domain URL tab.

Thanks Samuel we did it but Nothing Happens. still the issue is same

Any Other Suggestions??

its Working…But Still we are not able to open our Website with that domain name it throws that error

…Any Suggestion??

Have you tried to just change the domain name? Overwrite the old one.

yes i tried and it has changed i also checked it in database and it changed it from their as well …but still with my new domain url it throws that issue which i defined earlier

also i have Changed the Channel to domain linking with new url.

What version of Litium are you running? How are you hosting the website locally?

Its litium 7 …we want to test it by running it locally thats why we perform this activity.

we are stuck at that particular point.

How are you hosting the website locally?

How can we host the website locally in litium?

Read here Setting up the development environment (litium.com).

I already have a project that is built on litium and I am running that project locally.so for that I also have to setup the development environment?Its using litium 7

No, but you need to run it on some kind of webserver. That’s what I meant when I asked how you host the website locally.

We have published our project on Azure Web Server …it is ok?. please guide

Thanks Samuel for the help it is working now.

1 Like