How to check User with Azure AD B2C while Login

I want that When I Login the User Should First Check it with Azure AD then Login into the website

Hi and welcome to the forum!

I’m not sure if I understand the question correctly but is it that you want to use Azure AD B2C for login on the public website? In that case you should do something like the Samples/Samples/Login with Auth0 - Litium 8/README.md at main · LitiumAB/Samples (github.com) but using the provider for Azure AD instead.

thanks can you please guide me that how can we set a page as a startup page in litium as in standard MVC it is set in “Startup.cs” file but i am not able to figure in out how to set startup page in accelerator mvc…please guide .thanks

It’s not possible the change the startpage, see my answer here Startup Page and User Authentication - Questions - Litium Forum

thanks patric for the helpful answers…just one confusion is how would we check in our project that which page is the startup page of the application in litium mvc ??

Not sure what you trying to do, the pages in litium is automatic mapped based on the domain name and url and automatic resolved by the platform. If you need to fetch the startpage in the website you can use the PageService.GetChildPages(Guid.Empty, website.SystemId) method and that will return 1 page that is the start page.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.