Litium 7: Object Field in Block Template Resets to Empty on Page Publish

I’ve created a block template definition to define the structure of a specific type of content block. This block includes an object field designed to hold any type of data. While the field operates as expected within the backend, it gets reset to empty every time a user publishes the page that holds the block. How can I prevent this object field from losing its stored data upon page publication?" I’m working with Litium 7.

Litium version: [7]

Hi, this one can be a bug and support for Litium 7 is ending in 4 days. Why do you need an object field, can’t you use another type of field or multifield instead?

Thank you for the info about Litium 7. I initially wanted to use an object field to store some extra details, which are based on the settings the user has added in the block. These details shouldn’t be changed by the user directly. But now, I’ve made my own table in the database to hold this info instead. That’s why I started this post, because I thought that object fields should be handled differently, but it seems that this is a bug like you said.

With the support for Litium 7 ending, will the NuGet packages and npm feeds be removed in the near future, or will they be accessible at any time even if they are out of support?

Packages will still be accessible on the current locations, you can find all previous versions there. If that will be changing, we will add an announcement about the change and what step you as partner/developer need to do.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.