Litium 8 accelerator and the missing B2B Features

Looks like some of the B2B features of the previous Litium Accelerator did not made it into the first version of the Litium 8 Accelerator. Are there any information about if or when the B2B features with login and approval features and so on will return or if something isn’t making it into Litium 8 accelerator?

2 Likes

Any update on this?

Hi,

We are looking into these B2B features. To know better how to prioritize these, are you missing the features mostly from a demoing perspective, or are you planning to use them in an actual project?

@ludvig.block This is not for demoing it is for a already started project where the approval process is a essential part of the solution.
In the project we have many different types of customers where the “customers customer” place orders and then the there is a process to approve and in some cases add information before sending order til ERP.

On the top of my head… We need the feature to be able to select organization when you login and standard approval process from the previous accelerators for my pages. Connected to the login we need the current selected organization pricelist to be used when calculating prices. But I’m not sure if there are more features from the old accelerators that we need since i don’t know what has been left out.

2 Likes

I agree with Jonas about the “on the top of my head” for “my” projects.

Hi, is it possible to get some information about Litiums priorities, timeplan for the B2B features and what won’t make in Litium 8 accelerator?

We need to identify if our already started projects have must haves that we can’t wait for or won’t be implemented at all.

Great with the information about Litium 7 vs 8. But what about the B2B features?
https://docs.litium.com/documentation/what-s-new-8-0/comparing-versions-7-and-8

Which features are you thinking about?

Ability as an order approver to approve orders is planned for 8.2. The organization selector (if you’re connected to multiple organizations) is already in place. Using the current selected organization for calculations is already in place.

1 Like

Aha sorry was those last 2 you mention i was trying to find in the docs :man_facepalming:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.