Litium 8 accelerator Azure DevOps build & release pipeline

What does a working Litium 8 Azure DevOps build pipeline look like? The forum contains several working examples for 7, but none for 8 as far as I know. :slight_smile:

We currently have this:

dotnet restore Litium.Accelerator.Mvc.csproj
dotnet build Litium.Accelerator.Mvc.csproj
BuildClientProjects.ps1
dotnet publish Litium.Accelerator.Mvc.csproj

And then a standard “deploy to IIS” release pipeline.

This seems to work.

But is this (dotnet restore/build/publish + BuildClientProjects) the way to go?

For Litium 7, we had a trivial build that used a pre-compiled ui folder that was compiled during development and committed to source control. Would it be possible do have this setup in Litium 8 as well?

If anyone has a working setup, please share.

Litium version: 8.3.1

We will release new documentation (hopefully this week) on deployment and some Azure DevOps example will be there, maybe that would clarify.

Thank you. In the meantime, does my example look like it could be used? It does result in a working Litium deployment, both backoffice and accelerator frontend.

Not sure I have not used it myself :slight_smile:

If you built the frontend parts, that include UI components for Accelerator Extensions project, before dotnet steps it should work, otherwise the build will not be able to find the back office frontends component.

Can also recommend to build in release configuration to enable all optimization that exists inside the compilator.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.