Database version error

Got this error without triggering any scripts or commands.
Version of database and files are not matching. Database version is 7.0.0.7329(89eb4586c:6bdea5d7f), Litium application version is 7.0.0.7309(14bb45221:e5f41a209). Please update your database or files and restart the website.

Have tried to run the command Update-LitiumDatabase but it doesn’t make any change.
Can I manually change the version directly in the database?

Litium version: 7

When it says that the application is running 7.0.0.7309 it means that in your bin-folder you still have any of the DLLs left from the 7.0.0-beta2. Ensure that you have the latest packages installed in all of your project.

Removed all bin and obj folders, rebuilt the solution and all packages are from Accelerator Mvc 7.0.0.zip. But I still get the same error. Any more suggestions?

Can you check the version number on the Litium.Foundation.dll-file?

Fileversion: 7.0.0.7329
Productversion: 7.0.0

Can you copy/paste the result from the Update-LitiumDatabase command?

I did send the output as a pm to you.

The output is correct and everything looks fine and is using the correct versions.

Can you send me the 3 csproj files on the same way also?

I have compared the reference in the csproj files and they are identical with the references in the accelerator package.

Can you send the full solution folder (complete code) including the package-folder and database to me?

Yes, I will fix that

Not sure if this is related but when I look at the connection string (have masked all private details)

Pooling=true;User Id=****;Password=****;Database=Litium;Server=****\SQLEXPRESS01,1432;Initial Catalog=****;MultipleActiveResultSets=True

we can see that it includes both Database and Initial Catalog attributes that have the same meaning, but the values is different (I did not see this in the first output from the Upgrade-LitiumDatabase). Can you clean up the connection string to only have one of this attribute and try if you will get the solutuion to load correctly.

I can also run your solution inside Visual Studio (CTRL + F5) after I loaded the solution and the site is starting and forward the browser into login screen for back office.

Found now what was wrong. I opened another solution that was running the beta-version in VS and that solution had the same IISUrl as my new version7 website.A configuration was then automatically made to the IIS-site when I opened the beta version so that the new version pointed to the wrong directory. That is why I got the mismatch in version towards the database.
I noticed this in the litium.log that a IIS configuration change made the environment to shut down.

1 Like