Different NextDeliveryDateTimeUtc for each market?

Hi

I have 3 market with different inventories and wonder if NextDeliveryDateTimeUtc from InventoryItem could be specific for each market?

Litium version: 7.1

Yes it can be if you have tree different inventories in Litium.

Ok, so we could have different NextDeliveryDateTimeUtc for different markets?

not sure what you define as a market but as long as you markets use different inventories in litium it is possible to have different next delivery date for one variant.
an inventory is default connected to a country but you could connect multiple inventories to a country or modify the accelerator to select inventory from some other setting.

It is the inventory item that has a next delivery date.
you can only have one inventory item for each variant in a inventory
so if you need multiple next delivery date the simple way is to create tree separate inventories in litium.
then you can have a unique inventory item per variant in each of these tree inventories.

there is also the possibility to use the customdata field on a inventoryitem to store information on upcoming deliveries or what ever information you want to store but that is more complicated and you have no gui support. But i don’t think that there is way of seeing next delivery date in back office either.

1 Like

Thanks, I missed that InventoryItem also has InventorySystemId

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.