Editable cart row prices

Our customers sales staff needs to be able to set custom prices on cart rows, but I’m not entirely sure what the best approach to solve this would be.

Looking at the documentation there are some interesting interfaces involved in the checkout, ie ICheckoutFlow, IOrderRowFactory, etcetera. Would these be the recommended entry points for the aforementioned feature, or is there a better way?

Also, if we need to exclude the edited rows from further discounts, where would we put this logic?

And lastly, most of these interfaces imply order calculations, would these also affect the calculations in the checkout?

Litium version: 7.1

And there are references in the documentation to the source code implementation of the interfaces, but I can’t seem to find them anywhere. So far I’ve been using dotPeek, and that works of course, but having the actual source code could be handy as well.

See the last sentence under the Inversion of Control paragraph in https://docs.litium.com/documentation/litium-documentation/sales/architecture-design/ecommercepluginarchitecture

What am I missing?