Error on certain product lists i BackOffice

Hi,

I have an issue when trying to see the products from some of the product lists in BackOffice. Some of the product lists work fine, but some of them give an error.
The error in Products section i BO:

The error in the log looks like this:

IWebLog exception 'Could not determine JSON object type for type System.Collections.Generic.List`1[System.Guid].': 0e7a0c7f-66ca-4dca-87b1-f658c3f1da13

System.ArgumentException: Could not determine JSON object type for type System.Collections.Generic.List`1[System.Guid].
   at Newtonsoft.Json.Linq.JValue.GetValueType(Nullable`1 current, Object value)
   at Litium.Web.Administration.WebApi.Products.Controllers.DynamicProductListController.<>c__DisplayClass10_1.<PostByQuery>b__4(BaseProduct entity)
   at System.Linq.Enumerable.WhereSelectListIterator`2.MoveNext()
   at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalWriter.SerializeList(JsonWriter writer, IEnumerable values, JsonArrayContract contract, JsonProperty member, JsonContainerContract collectionContract, JsonProperty containerProperty)
   at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalWriter.Serialize(JsonWriter jsonWriter, Object value, Type objectType)
   at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonSerializer.SerializeInternal(JsonWriter jsonWriter, Object value, Type objectType)
   at System.Net.Http.Formatting.BaseJsonMediaTypeFormatter.WriteToStream(Type type, Object value, Stream writeStream, Encoding effectiveEncoding)
   at System.Net.Http.Formatting.JsonMediaTypeFormatter.WriteToStream(Type type, Object value, Stream writeStream, Encoding effectiveEncoding)
   at System.Net.Http.Formatting.BaseJsonMediaTypeFormatter.WriteToStreamAsync(Type type, Object value, Stream writeStream, HttpContent content, TransportContext transportContext, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
   at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()
   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
   at System.Net.Http.HttpContent.<CopyToAsyncCore>d__44.MoveNext()
--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
   at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()
   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
   at System.Web.Http.WebHost.HttpControllerHandler.<WriteBufferedResponseContentAsync>d__22.MoveNext()

Litium version: 5

You need to ask for a copy of the database from support and check the json list to see if any variant has been deleted or check Product and VariantFieldData to see if some connected entity value still exists there but the item itself has been deleted like an image for example.

it seems that the issue is only with dynamic product lists, we couldn’t really find any missing data, is there any way to track it?

Have you tried a restart of the app-pool and resetting the Redis if connected?

we don’t use redis, I have tried to restart the app pool but it didn’t help.

is there something else we could try?

See my first reply please.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.