Error running BuildClientProjects.bat - @yarnpkg/parsers@3.0.0-rc.48: The engine "node" is incompatible with this module

I’m getting this error when running BuildClientProjects.bat. Tried checking out a commit from before we upgraded to 8.10 but I still get the same error. Anyone else got this? Anyone with a solution?

I’ve solved it temporarily by adding --ignore-engines after the “&$yarnCommand install” command in the BuildClientProjects.ps1 file but that’s not a long term solution.

error @yarnpkg/parsers@3.0.0-rc.48: The engine "node" is incompatible with this module. Expected version ">=18.12.0". Got "16.10.0"
error Found incompatible module.

Litium version: 8.10.0

We solved it forcing an earlier version of the package in yarn.lock file.

It seems like they accidentally released a version of that project with a change in node version dependency, which shouldn’t happen for a minor update.
I think they have corrected that in @yarnpkg/parsers@3.0.0-rc.48.1.

The problem seams to be that dependency are taken on prereleases in any dependency package, see [Bug?]: @yarnpkg/parsers@3.0.0-rc.47 incompatible with {“npm”:“8.3.1”,“node”:“v16.14.0”} · Issue #5542 · yarnpkg/berry (github.com)

Seems to be working again, yes.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.