Error when upgrading from 5 to 7.2.2

Getting this error when I’m running the upgrade command:

Error-Could not convert Content Property "Text" in table dbo.CMS_PageTypeProperty to field because it has multiple definitions. Please make sure to have one defintion for each content property. Read more on https://docs.litium.com/documentation/upgrading-to-litium-7/upgrading-the-database#Fields

I looked at the link but I can’t figure out how to solve it. Anyone fimiliar with this?

Litium version: 5.4.2-patch-1706131929

How are you upgrading your solution?
Beginning on on new 7.2 Accelerator and lifting in code from v5 or are you trying to upgrade 5 accelerator directly to 7.2?

First upgrade the database and then try it out with a new accelerator and see how it behaves.

You probebly have 2 properties with same name that you need to change.
Check the ones with SimpleStringProperty och LongStringProperty.

You can find them with this query:
SELECT PropertyName, COUNT(DISTINCT PropertyType) AS NumberOfPropertyType FROM CMS_PageProperty GROUP BY PropertyName ORDER BY PropertyName DESC

Got these properties with the same name. Is it possible to change these from the BO or do I simply update them in DB?

ListingImage 2
Files	2
FirstImage	2
PageSize	2
SecondImage	2
Image1	2

If you can run BO then change it from there otherwise you need to alter DB directly.

OK, i can run the BO. Where do I make the change? I’m only used to Litium 7 and it’s not quite the same

I think you might need to change the value directly in DB.

Updated a value in the CMS_PageTypeProperty and did run the upgrade with 0 errors. Thanks for input!

1 Like

Also check if Pages using that property got the value on upgrade, that “could” also be missing.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.