Google Analytics Widget drops credentials between sessions

Hi!

I have had some issues with the Google Analytics Widget.

By following the instructions on how to get up and running with the widgets for google, I have followed the official Litium Docs I have successfully made the widgets work. (in addition of enabling more apis that wasn’t instructed in the docs, got errors in the dashboard that lead me to the ones I needed to enable).

All the data is populated correctly when I log in and select the desired streams from GA4.

My problem is that my credentials gets invalid when I try to access the dashboard in another day/session. I have to re login and configure the widgets every time to get them working.

This is a screenshot for a fresh session:

I’m not sure if the issue is Google or Litium related.

Litium version: 8.7.1

It exists a bug that was solved in 8.8.0 version of Litium, see Bug Details (litium.com)

Please, upgrade your solution to the fixed version.

Yes, I read the release notes about that. But I don’t think this is the issue. The bug describes that the drop-downs are cleared, my issue is that I get logged out. Do you really think that an upgrade could resolve this issue?

The bug/issue description is a little vague in my opinion.

During bug correction it was found that the user only was able to be signed into one widget at the time, so if you was having multiple widgets that used information from Google it was not working.

Every time you was logging into in one widget, all the other widgets was logged out.

Ok. That makes it more relevant to me. I’m planning a updgrade to v 8.8 and hopefully my issues will be fixed. Thank you very much Patric

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.