How to disable payment - In case my ERP take care of it

Hello.

In case the ERP system will be fully responsible for payment (E.g. sending an invoice to a trusted customer after that litium has exported the order to ERP). How can you set a custom Payment method that not add any cost to the cart, and neither wait for any paymentprovider to complete the payment.

In a default setup you have the DirectPay: DirectPayment method that works like that.

1 Like

Thanks Mårten for quick help. Will test this…

MĂĄrten.

I think we have configured as you suggest, DirectPay: DirectPayment

But still value visible. What are we doing wrong here? (to be clear: Admin gear - sales - payment methods and markDirectPay: DirectPayment - edit -I can see the checked for all markets. Display name (Danish (Denmark)) checked …etc for all markets

this is what we see in fron tend… but not as we expect…

What do you expect?

I do not expect “Betalsätt directpay…” to add any value at all. In the example it is added 5.28 sek. I do not know where this number come from.

I do not get a payment cost in my local environment, are you doing any custom calculations? Can you compare to a new accelerator installation?

Hi MĂĄrten.

We found ut that some custom made fees related to products were presented in the orderconfirmationpage as fees related to the “payment method”. I think we need to check the property of the fee and present them as separate fees.

So - it seems that whatever kind of fee that is in the cart, seems to be summarized under the payment fee, if not doing separate handling of this…