Implementing Unit Testing

I am implementing unit tests and would like to make use of the LitiumApplicationTestBase installed by the Litium.Xunit.Bootstrapper but I keep getting the follwoing error from my test runner when my unit test class inherits from LitiumApplicationTestBase :

System.Exception: Application was not able to find IoC container. Ensure that Litium.Infrastructure.InversionOfControl exists in your applications assembly folder.

Digging a little deeper I find the following message:

System.MissingMethodException Method not found: ‘Castle.MicroKernel.Registration.ComponentRegistration1<!0> Castle.MicroKernel.Registration.ComponentRegistration1.UsingFactoryMethod(System.Converter`2<Castle.MicroKernel.IKernel,!!0>, Boolean)’.

Of course I have installed the Litium.Infrastructure.InversionOfControl package to no avail. Any tips? Or will this just not work in version 5?

Litium version: 5.6.4-patch-1809031535

Did you install the Litium.Setup.Complete package?
Are you using the version of the Castle* packages that we are using in the installation package?

I installed Litium.Setup.Complete and I guess it allows the installation of the latest version of Castle since version 4 was installed. I’ve reverted this to version 3.3.3 since Litium 5 is not compatible with version 4.

Thanks! Fixing the installed Castle package did the trick. (of course I had a facepalm moment here)