Klarna B2B Checkout

Hi.

I’m trying to enable B2B on Klarna V3 for a customer. The customer have a B2B license.
I’ve tried to add allowB2BCustomersInKCO=“true” to our Klarna.config but i get an error in the event log:

Litium.AddOns.Klarna.KlarnaProvider payment provider initialization failed. Please check whether config file contain correct information.

System.Configuration.ConfigurationErrorsException: Unrecognized attribute ‘allowB2BCustomersInKCO’. Note that attribute names are case-sensitive. (path\Web\Bin\Litium.AddOns.Klarna.dll.config line 15)
at System.Configuration.BaseConfigurationRecord.EvaluateOne(String[] keys, SectionInput input, Boolean isTrusted, FactoryRecord factoryRecord, SectionRecord sectionRecord, Object parentResult)
at System.Configuration.BaseConfigurationRecord.Evaluate(FactoryRecord factoryRecord, SectionRecord sectionRecord, Object parentResult, Boolean getLkg, Boolean getRuntimeObject, Object& result, Object& resultRuntimeObject)
at System.Configuration.BaseConfigurationRecord.GetSectionRecursive(String configKey, Boolean getLkg, Boolean checkPermission, Boolean getRuntimeObject, Boolean requestIsHere, Object& result, Object& resultRuntimeObject)
at Litium.AddOns.Klarna.Configuration.PluginSettings…ctor()
at Litium.AddOns.Klarna.Configuration.PluginSettings.get_Instance()
at Litium.AddOns.Klarna.KlarnaProvider.GetPaymentMethodsSupported()
at Litium.Foundation.Modules.ECommerce.Plugins.Payments.PaymentProviderFactory…ctor()

Here is our Klarna.config:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>

On this page https://docs.litium.com/documentation/add-ons/payments/klarna/develop#B2B it says that the attribute name should end with KCO. I’ve also tried allowB2BCustomersInKco but get the same error.

We do not use Accelerator.

Litium version: 6

The Klarna Checkout v3 is not supporting B2B configuration in current Litium-version (docs updated) but will come an updated version later this year with this support.

Klarna Checkout v2 is supporting B2B configuration and it was this documentation that was left in the above docs-page.

Is there a planned release date for this update?