Nested multifields

Is it possible now to build a multifield nested in another multifield in Litium 8.7.2 ?

Litium version: [8.7.2]

No it is not possible. Read the idea Nested MultiField | Ideas and vote for it if the mentioned nested blocks is not a solution for you.

Thank you for your answer. I voted on the idea since the nested blocks solution is not helping me.

Do you mind sharing what are you trying to achieve and why nested blocks cannot help?

Hi
I need to create a multi field on the website and one of the fields that the multifield has should be another multifield that would include a text option field and some text fields

The challenge of building nested MultiFields is how to mange them via UI when having so many levels. If you have idea of how to solve it, please add a comment in the idea portal.

Base on your response, as far as I understand, you only need a composite field inside a MultiField item, not need to have many levels. I would suggest you build a custom field type and then you can use it as a field of a MultiField.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.