Events documentation

Hi am trying to get an overview of all the core events in lithium that I have to play with, but I can’t seem to find a list. Searching the documentation for Events.* I think I found most but am struggling to find out if Events for Order.Canceled or Payment.Returned exists today.

I found the OrderEvent class. But Not the event names. If this events exists can I still subscribe to this using

Litium.Events.EventBroker eventBroker.Subscribe or does this use

Litium.Foundation.Modules.ECommerce.Events.EventManager ?

Litium version: 6.2

The api for the area that not is ported to the new code structure is using classical .net events. For them you need to use the event manager, example the Litium.Foundation.Modules.ECommerce.Events.EventManager to attach to the event.

Most of the event in this event system is only sending the ID for the entity that is updated, then you need to fetch the entity and make decisions based on the information in the object what your next step should be.

It does not exists any Order.Canceled or Payment.Returned event, you instead have the state transition system (https://docs.litium.com/documentation/litium-documentation/sales/architecture-design/state_transition_plugin_1) that will handle all the transitions between the different states where you by code tell the system what should happen, example order confirmation mail should be sent.

Ok thanks! Is this transition plugin part of the code/included in the license? or is it a monthly fee?

The state transition is part of the Litium product and included in the product license.

In the accelerator you find the configuration entry point in the Litium.Accelerator.StateTransition.StateTransitionBuilder (Litium.Accelerator assembly)