Fields not available as search filter in backoffice for products

In litium backoffice for product we want to find all products with value x i fieldx we can edit the field value on the product with the field in the template but it is not possible to field the field when we want so search for product in backoffice. What could cause a field to not be displayed as a fielter field in product standard backoffice search?

Looks like there are a new systempanel for accelerator search setting but no field are selected for the templates so all fields should be searchable.

We have a couple of product templates with different fields and fieldx is not in all of them.

fieldx is avaliable when selecting fields to export

Litium version: 7.4.2

Is the option Filter in lists set to Yes for the field?

Of cource not :slight_smile: Thanks! What does this setting actually mean? is this just for backoffice when selecting filters or are there more consequences from setting no? I don’t want this in a filter on the public website but i want to have a workflow where i make sure all product have a value in fieldx.

It enables the use of the field in the different filter scenarios in back office: searching, smart product lists, workflows etc.

The setting will also make the field available as an option for a public filter, but you need to first add it to the current selection of possible filters (under Settings > Accelerator > Product filtering) and then select it as a global filter on the website itself. So unless you do that there’s no chance of it appearing on the public site :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.