Find correct stored procedure

When I run this code

using (var db = DataService.CreateBatch())
            {
                foreach (var variant in _variantsToUpdate)
                {
                    db.Update(variant);
                }

db.Commit();
            }

I get a request timeout, so I need to increase the timeout for that stored procedure. How do I do that and how do i see witch procedure is beeing used?

Litium version: 6

If you get an request timeout it is your application pool in IIS that will throw the exception, not the sql-server.

If you get an command timeout it is your sql server that throws the exception, it doe’s not exist any parameter that you can change to get a larger value today. If this is needed, please create a bug with information and use case, then we can look into if that can be added.

Im getting this in the log so its the IIS then, thanks

2018-07-05 09:43:46.7446 [App:21] [] [ERROR] [] Litium.Accelerator.Mvc.Site.Administration.ControlPanel.TaskRunner - Error running task #2 System.Threading.ThreadAbortException: Thread was being aborted.
at System.RuntimeMethodHandle.InvokeMethod(Object target, Object[] arguments, Signature sig, Boolean constructor)
at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.UnsafeInvokeInternal(Object obj, Object[] parameters, Object[] arguments)
at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture)
at Litium.Accelerator.Mvc.Site.Administration.ControlPanel.TaskRunner.RunTask(Object sender, EventArgs e) in C:[Path]\TaskRunner.aspx.cs:line 108
2018-07-05 09:43:46.8126 [App:21] [] [ERROR] [] Litium.IWebLog - IWebLog exception ‘Request timed out.’: a45c71f4-2cb5-4582-ac10-ddd4d23b5165 System.Web.HttpException (0x80004005): Request timed out.