How does FilterModel in Admin Web API work

How does the FilterModel in the Admin Web API work. It’s missing info both in swagger and in the api reference.

Example doc-page where more info could be useful:

This was my best guess to filter on baseProductSystemId for variants. But I just can’t get it to work.

{
    "skip": 0,
    "take": 100,
    "filter": [
        {
            "must": [
                {
                    "baseProductSystemId": "57cd0d09-fe10-4786-9970-89e3932aff29"
                }
            ]
        },
        null
    ]
}

Litium version: 7.7
It’s missing info in latest Litium 8 as well

Your syntax is correct, I’ve tested with 7.9 but I don’t think there is any changes between 7.7 and 7.9. Do you get some error? Has the user that you have added to your service account access to the Product module?

If you select to display the schema instead of the example value you will have more detailed information.

As you can see in this view you have all the different filter conditions that can be used where the property that need to be set for each of them.

To filter to only get the variants for a specific base product out is not possible, you have another endpoint that can be used to fetch all the variants systemId’s for the base product.

Hi! Good question, I missed that information. There is no error, I get for example 341 items returned instead of in that example just 1. So it just does not filter. So I guess it do have access as well.

I will look at the swagger that Patric suggested as well.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.