How to run Litium.Web.Administration.Abstractions nuget with netstandard2.0?

I have project with several packages installed. Project target freamwork is netstandard2.0.
For most packages this result in warning (which is expected) ,but I am able to build solution. The only exception is Litium.Web.Administration.Abstractions. I have .NET Core SDK installed.

Exception I am getting for other packages

Package ‘Litium.Foundation 7.4.2’ was restored using ‘.NETFramework,Version=v4.6.1, .NETFramework,Version=v4.6.2, .NETFramework,Version=v4.7, .NETFramework,Version=v4.7.1, .NETFramework,Version=v4.7.2, .NETFramework,Version=v4.8’ instead of the project target framework ‘.NETStandard,Version=v2.0’. This package may not be fully compatible with your project.

Litium version: 7.4.2

The package Litium.Web.Administration.Abstractions are targeting .net framework 4.7.2 due to the dependency to the older part of Litium that using System.Web directly in the class libraries. System.Web is not compatible with netstandard 2.0 and you will get this warning that says that your code may work but it is not guarantied. If you only using Litium.Abstractions as dependency you can target netstandard 2.0 directly without this warning.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.