HTTP failure response when uploading configuration for direct payment and shipment

Hi,

I am currently having some trouble importing the configuration files for direct-payment and direct-shipment apps. Installing them works just fine, but when I open Litium Backoffice and try to upload a configuration file, the following error occurs:

Has anyone had similar issues and are there any solutions to this?

Litium version: 8.8.0

What do you see in Litiums log file and direct payment apps log file?

It not always easy to know it the problem is with the communication the the app, the version of the app or a problem with your configuration.

How have you configured you app in your docker compose file and what domain name have you used for the app?

Could laso be a certificate problem.
Litium have updated the instruction of how to generate the developer certificate needed.
After the certificate is created you need to export it to the data/https folder you docker containers use to find a certificate.

Also if you upgraded to docker desktop 4.17 you probably need to change the dns ip in your docker compose file from 192.168.65.5 to 192.168.65.7

if using a shared db it could be that someone reinstalled the app with different domain.

when working with the order flow or checkout my recommendation is always to run local apps and use a local db to avoid most problems. for klarna you then need to use apps like localtunnel, ngrock or similar to make a tunnel from klarna to your local app

Hello there,

I tried re-installing the dev cert, but I still have issues with importing the configuration files.

I updated Docker Desktop a while ago but I made sure to change the DNS IP address to 192.168.65.7, so I don’t think this is the issue. The SQL Server container works as it should. The same applies for the other containers except for direct-payment and direct-shipment.

I am using a local database and the same domain that we’ve always used. The reason why I had to re-install the apps in the first place was because we recently updated our database. I restored my local database by using the one from our test environment. I think the problems with direct-payment and direct-shipment apps began to occur after the DB update.

Also, I have looked into the log files, but I couldn’t find any useful information there. I could upload them here if that’s needed, just tell me which ones.

Did you reinstall the apps after you got you new db?
You then need to removed the apps in litium and deleted the app-folders and after that reinstall them.

Yup, done that. Deleted the apps in Backoffice as well as the folders in /data. Tried this multiple times both yesterday and today without any luck.

How would you normally reinstall the apps? I’ve tried by running all containers and then launching the website, then opening Litium Backoffice and opening the apps themselves. The installation is always successful; only the config import is causing problems/ throwing errors.

I’ve also tried installing them by only running the containers for direct-payment and direct-shipment, but I got the same results.

Are there any alternative installation methods that I could try?

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.