Klarna HPP reserve headless payment

Hi

I cant reserve Klarna payments while using Klarna Hosted Pages (isKlarnaCheckoutEnabled=true and isKlarnaPaymentsHppEnabled=true in Litium.AddOns.Klarna.dll.config). When the user returns from Klarna the payment status is set to ReserveFailed. I get the following error in Litium event log:
“Maybe OnProviderCallback is not called properly”.

If I set distributeHppSessionPaymentLink=true the payment is reserved correctly, but thats not what we want in this use case. Any idea what the issue could be?

Litium version: 7.6.1

" but thats not what we want in this use case", So, what is the use case?

We want the user to be redirected back to the site for the order confirmation.

When posting to /HeadlessApi-docs/index#!/CheckoutPage/CheckoutPage_Authorize we pass in a redirect url (responseUrl). And that is working; the user is redirected back to the site after paying at Klarna. But when we after that call /HeadlessApi-docs/index#!/CheckoutPage/CheckoutPage_OnAuthorizeCallback it results in an error; payment is set to ReserveFailed and we get the error “Maybe OnProviderCallback is not called properly”.

@anusha.ganegoda It should be possible to use Klarna HPP with distributeHppSessionPaymentLink set to false, right?

The issue was we were not quick enough in between completing the order and calling OnAuthorizeCallback. Thanks @NilsN for helping to solve the issue!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.