Klarna Shipping Service/Assistant + Other shipping options?

Good afternoon forum.

I have a question regarding multiple shipping methods.
We’re working for a client that wants to have the option to choose between home delivery or pick up at a partners store.

When a customer picks “Home delivery” they will use Klarna with Klarna Shipping Service/Assistant.
When a customer picks “Pick at location” they will get a map with locations and the order will NOT be handled by Klarna.

This seems to be working fine, until you go to checkout and Klarna fetches a delivery option. Because when I as a customer choose to pick up at a location I still get Klarna shipping assistant/service cost on my order, where there should zero.

I’ve been digging my way down the rabbithole trying to make sense of why this happens but it seems that I can’t chose another shipping method if I have “KSS” enabled (without code-changes to DeliveryMethodViewModelBuilder.cs). Do I have to set it as a Klarna shipping option? Even though the order doesn’t use klarna for payments?

Litium version: 7.7.1

Don’t quote me on that “Without code-changes to DeliveryMethodViewModelBuilder.cs…” Because I am unsure if any other developer on my team has made any changes to this.

I will appreciate suggestion to how this could be solved :smile:

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.