Multiple campaigns for single product returning wrong price

We have two campaigns setup for the same product.

Campaign1: price = €20, order = 39
Campaign 2: price= €100, order = 20

We are seeing the campaign2 price appear on the frontend and if we complete an order. As I understand it, the order ranking should result in Campaign1 being used.

Is there anything we should be doing to ensure the lower price campaign has priority?

Litium version: 6.3.1

When you create the campaigns you can set if they can be combined or not. In the page where you select the order of them you can tell the system the order they should be processed in.

With the above information it says that the Campaign2 is executed with the order 20 and then later the Campaign1 with an order of 39. Campaign2 and Campaign1 can probably not be combined that will result in that the price for the first campaign; Campaign2, is applied.

Hi Patric,
Sorry, I mistyped in my original post. It should have read:

Campaign1: price: €20, order: 20
Campaign2: price: €100, order: 39

And it is the campaign 2 price that we are seeing. Both campaigns are active and we are within the start/end date window. Both campaigns are set to allow combining with all other campaigns.

The only major difference between the two campaigns is that Campaign1 has multiple products. Campaign2 does not. I would still expect to see the €20 price and we are seeing the €100 price.

If you first apply the campaign 1 and set the product with price €20 and then applying the campaign 2 and overwriting the price with €100 because they can be combined the result price should be €100.

If you change the order so campaign 2 have lower order than campaign 1 you will have the result that you want.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.