Problems with elasticsearch

I am having reocurring issues with elasticsearch failing locally.

It has worked temporarly when restarting the computer, but not by removing images or container. My MVC app is running outside of docker, but used to have it run inside docker also.

I seem to be missing some permission.

An unhandled exception occurred while processing the request.

SocketException: The requested name is valid, but no data of the requested type was found.

System.Net.Sockets.Socket+AwaitableSocketAsyncEventArgs.ThrowException(SocketError error, CancellationToken cancellationToken)

HttpRequestException: The requested name is valid, but no data of the requested type was found. (host.docker.internal:9200)

System.Net.Http.HttpConnectionPool.ConnectToTcpHostAsync(string host, int port, HttpRequestMessage initialRequest, bool async, CancellationToken cancellationToken)

PipelineException: The client is unable to verify that the server is Elasticsearch due to an unsuccessful product check call. Some functionality may not be compatible if the server is running an unsupported product.

Elasticsearch.Net.RequestPipeline.ThrowIfTransientProductCheckFailure()

ElasticsearchClientException: The client is unable to verify that the server is Elasticsearch due to an unsuccessful product check call. Some functionality may not be compatible if the server is running an unsupported product. Call: Status code unknown from: GET /

Litium.Search.SearchExtensions.EnsureSuccessStatusCode(T response)

Litium version: 8.5.0

I had a similar issue with synonymserver

may be you can find some thing useful here.
Failed to build synonyms - Questions - Litium Forum

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.