Problems with order confirmation email after version upgrade

Hi,

We’re currently upgrading from 6.1.1 to 6.3.1. I’ve fixed FilterFieldTypeMetadata according to this thread. And I’ve deleted FilterJsonFieldTypeConverter since its interface it implements is no longer available.

Now, most things work good, but the order confirmation email doesn’t include any products or price for some reason. It works to look at the order in My pages > order history though. And when it comes to emails, the forgotten password email works fine.

Email is generated at the page /sv/kassa/orderbekräftelseepost?ECOM_ORDER_ID=0deba952-2cropped

Could this be because of of the field framework somehow? Or is it probably more related to some other upgraded nuget package?
How would I begin to debug this?

We’re using Klarna Checkout if that changes things.
Litium version: 6.3.1

Did you check the log for any errors?

OrderConfirmationB2BController.Email calls OrderViewModelBuilder.Build, that could be a good start to debug and check what data is set in the viewmodel.

Thanks for your reply!

When putting breakpoints at the methods you suggested I noticed that they were not hit. Apparently the url that was fed to GetWebPageContent in HtmlUtilities was an absolute URL, and that meant it called our Dev server instead of my local instance.

That’s slightly embarrasing, but at least it works :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.