Product filtering fields reset after save

Hi,

We have a problem in our test environment where we can’t set the product filtering fields.
It’s possible to select the fields, and click the save button:

But, as soon as I leave or refresh the page, the fields are unset:

One thing I noted was that the field names are in Swedish at first, even if I have language set to English, and then after I clicked save, the field names were set to English. Not sure if related or not.

If I try to set the filters ordering in website settings, I only have old fields as an option, and the following exception is thrown:

SqlException (0x80131904): Violation of PRIMARY KEY constraint 'PK_Sites_WebsiteFieldData'. Cannot insert duplicate key in object 'Sites.WebsiteFieldData'. The duplicate key value is (4b3229ae-9cf2-4325-8421-e338634022eb, FiltersOrdering, *, 2, , 0).

Litium version: 8.0.0

This is a bug that been fixed in later versions.
You can find it here.
A workaround for now is to clean the [Sites].[WebsiteFieldData] FielddefinitionId FiltersOrdering rows and place them again one by one in the order that you would like to have in the BO.
Remember to change Redis prefix and restart application-pool.

I’ve now upgraded to 8.2.1, and I can now add and remove filters from the “Product filtering” panel, but I still receive the same error when editing the filter fields for the website:

Http failure response for https://<site>/Litium/app/api/common/ObjectSchema/save?objectId=4b3229ae-9cf2-4325-8421-e338634022eb&key=Litium.Web.Administration.WebApi.Common.ViewModels.Form.FormFieldList-WebsiteModel: 500 OK

I’ve already changed redis prefix and restarted the site. I guess I have to remove the rows anyway?

Clear the rows please and try.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.