Trigger price index rebuild from code

I’m having a problem similar to the discussion in this thread. Sorting by price on B2B site returns zero results, but works on B2C site
When I’m using sort by price there are no products showing, but If I remove/add any price on the product it shows up in the sorting after that. So it looks like there is something wrong with the indexing of prices.

I have tried to trigger an rebuild/update/optimize index from BO and also through code with Litium.Foundation.Modules.ProductCatalog.ModuleProductCatalog.Instance.ProductIndexingService.RebuildIndex but no change.

Any suggestion on how I can get the prices to be indexed without removing and adding all prices again?

Litium version: 7.2.2

MinimumQuanitiy on PriceListItem must be 0 in order for pricelist to be indexed, check that first!
Maybe you have a interation that are setting this to a higher value?

You can check the DB:
SELECT * FROM Products.BaseProduct WHERE SystemId IN
(SELECT BaseProductSystemId FROM Products.Variant WHERE SystemID IN
(SELECT VariantSystemID FROM Products.PriceListItem WHERE MinimumQuantity = 0))

If the MinimumQuantity to a greater value than 0 (zero) the price is treated as a discounted price and will not be indexed or included for campaign calculations.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.