Prevent merging of prices in different price lists

We have two different price lists on the site; a general price list for the site and a separate price list that is linked to an organization. The following prices are set on the same variant:

When I log in as a user of that organization I see the result above when going to the product page of that variant.

The prices from the two price lists are merged (the top row is from the general price list and the rest is from the organization price list) but I would only like to show the prices from the organization price list (if there are any). How can I achieve this?

Litium version: 6.1.1

Is the prices created on the price list in back office or is that through integration?

I think the reason you get to rows that both is displaying 1 is that the first price have MinimumQuantity set to 1 instead of 0, first price in the price list should always have MinimumQuantity=0.

If you want to override the logic and modify the result you can build a decorator for Litium.Web.Models.Products.ProductPriceModelBuilder. https://docs.litium.com/documentation/architecture/dependency-injection/service-decorator will guide you to how to build a decorator.

The prices are created through an integration.
Changing the MinimumQuantity to 0 partially solved our problem. There is no longer multiple rows of the first price. However, the price that is set in the general price list still overrides the top one from the organization price list, like this:
PriceListResult2
I suspected that this had something to do with priority of the price lists, but no matter how I changed the priorities for the two lists (one higher than the other and vice versa) it still gave the same result.

Changing the price list priority did however affect the ProductPriceModel.PriceItem Price that contained the correct price (single quantity) depending on whether the general price list or the organization price list had top priority. But the tier prices seem unaffected by this.

I have tried to reproduce this but cannot make it work (using version 6.2).

Setup (both pricelists have prio=0, B2BOrg1 is connected to my users organization):

Price on product page before login:

Price on product page after login:

If you setup a scenario manually (not created through your integration) do you still get the same issue?

Can i bring this up again? I have the same problem in a 6.2 environment.
Price is correct 100kr
Tier price 1 is wrong: 120kr
Tier price 2 is correct: 97kr
Tier price 3 is correct: 96kr

konsumentprice prio = 5
retailerprice prio = 1

Is it this error that you get? https://docs.litium.com/support/bugs/bug_details?id=44254

Yes, it looks similar, is this released in som update?