Urgent Schedule Jobs Running issue

I have 2 servers load balancer is applied on it schedule jobs are define on both servers on server 1 litium schedule jobs are define and on server 2 custom jobs are define…the issue occur is that i truncate the data and change the time to test schedule job it is running fine next time i again truncate the data and again running the job the data did not set into the table …why is this happening…please need urgent help

Litium version: 7

I am not fully understanding you question.
I interpret it as that you have two servers and that you are running 2 custom scheduled tasks and the litium regular scheduled tasks. Not sure what you mean by truncating data and how that would affect your scheduled tasks.

Can you show me you scheduled task config from web.config for both server?

The issue we are getting is we have to manually restart the application server to run our scheduled jobs.is there any setting that we can change so that the jobs are run automatically?

set start time to 00:00 then it will start after each restart and one you interwall.

Why is this happening that I refresh the application browser then my jobs are running only then.Do I have to configure something?

you are doing what? what is happening?

can you show me your task config?

• scheduledTask type=“Litium.Foundation.Modules.ECommerce.Statistics.StatisticScheduler, Litium.Studio” startTime=“16:42” interval=“1d” parameters=“MaxOrderAgeInMonths=6, OrderStates=1;2;3, RelationsLimit=25”

this is one of the schedule task in which issue occurs

What is the issue that occurs?
That job will run everyday at 16:42

the issue is that i am testing this job after every 5 to 10 mints,means i changed the time suppose 16:42 job runs and get the data in database ,i again test it on 16:48 to get the data again in database but the issue is the data is not coming again unless i refresh the browser and delete the cache from browse.i can’t able to understand what is happening??

I would guess that the job is running but the result is cached.

so is their any way to resolve this issue?

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.