Adyen addon language

Are litium adyen payment plugin sending language to adyen when redirecting to adymen payment page?
In Litium we have a norweign website with language nb-NO but i adyen it looks like only country are used to define different translation. so we only have a translation file for no in adyen.

Is possible to make litium adyen addon say that translation no should be used?

Litium version: 5.6.9

I’m not 100% sure i follow, but in one project we used “NETS”, and nets don’t support en-US, only en-GB. So it defaulted to norweign. So we had to run this before redirecting to NETS.

checkoutFlowInfo.SetValue(CheckoutConstants.ClientLanguage, "en-GB");
        checkoutFlowInfo.SetValue(CheckoutConstants.ClientTwoLetterISOLanguageName, "en");

But after we did that it still dident work, because the nets addon was using “CurrentUICulture” instead of the checkoutFlowInfo, so we had to ovverride the nets plugin (IPaymentArgsCreator) to use checkout info flow. (It’s fixed in a recent update of nets).

Mabye you have a simmilar problem?

Fanns information på docs som jag hittade om hur man sätter locale så jag kan konvertera litiums culture till locale som finns i adyen.

Setting a static language for the checkout page
By default the locale for the checkout page is determined by the website the user is visiting. If you always want to display the checkout page in a certain language, you can set a locale in the object CheckoutFlowInfo in the file CheckoutControllerBase.cs located in Litium.Accelerator.Mvc/Controllers/Pages, which is called before the payment is executed.

value: Replace with the language code in the format "xx-XX".

if (paymentInfos[0].PaymentProviderName == AdyenProvider.ProviderName)
{
CheckoutFlowInfo.SetValue(AdyenExecutePaymentArgs.ShopperLocaleKey, "value");
}

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.