Problems using Adyen Addon with Drop-in support

Hi,
I’m trying to use the Adyen Addon with the Drop-in support but I can’t get it to work and have some questions.
Starting from a clean installation of Litium Accelerator 7.7.4 I have added the code package Litium.AddOns.AdyenDropin-Accelerator7.7.4.zip. The code does not compile out of the box however. AdyenDropinService references InitSession in LitiumDropinApi but that method does not exist, I assume it should be InitPayment? If I change it to InitPayment I’m able to compile and run the project at least.

But when I try the checkout page with the payment method selected (and Clientside scripts included and built with BuildClientProjects.bat) I get the error “Value cannot be null. Parameter name: Payload”. As far as I can see the Payload values does not get passed to AdyenDropinService.PlaceOrder or into LitiumDropinApi.InitPayment

Am I missing some step in the installation process or are there bugs in the implementation?

Litium version: 7.7.4

Are you using the 4.7.205 pre-release?

Nope, I was using 4.7.204, didn’t see any references to the pre-release and just followed the instructions under “Install Adyen Drop-in” to “Install latest Adyen Addon”.
I’ve upgraded to the pre-release of 4.7.205 and then everything seems to be working without any necessary code changes.

Is there some planned release date for that version or any recommendation for how to proceed with our implementation?

Instruction for installing 4.7.204 and earlier are available on a separate page.

We are finishing testing of 4.7.205 and planning release early next week (4-5 april). If you are able to I would recommend to use 4.7.205 as it provides support for additional payment methods, most notably Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.