Adyen payload error

1- I get this error when I confirm the payment in the Adyen checkout SDK. Is it related to the server communication part or is it something else that is incorrect?

2020-06-01 10:43:32.2232 [App:04] [bf2250cc-3b9c-4fbe-8a06-0af1ef4ad63c] [ERROR] [] Litium.AddOns.Adyen.Api.Clients.HttpClient - 
Messages: Adyen PostJson failed: EndPoint = https://checkout-test.adyen.com/services/PaymentSetupAndVerification/v32/verify, Response HttpStatus = 422, reason Phrase = Unprocessable Entity, jsonResponse = {"status":422,"errorCode":"14_018","message":"Invalid payload provided","errorType":"validation"}
Exception: Litium.AddOns.Adyen.Api.Exceptions.HttpClientException, Litium.AddOns.Adyen, Version=4.7.113.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=316feae0744d7bfc
Adyen API error messages:
Adyen PostJson failed: EndPoint = https://checkout-test.adyen.com/services/PaymentSetupAndVerification/v32/verify, Response HttpStatus = 422, reason Phrase = Unprocessable Entity, jsonResponse = {"status":422,"errorCode":"14_018","message":"Invalid payload provided","errorType":"validation"}
   vid Litium.AddOns.Adyen.Api.Clients.HttpClient.PostJson[TRequest,TResult](TRequest parameter)

2- where do I found the version for paymentSetupAndVerificationApiVersion? I can’t find it between API URLs on Adyen backoffice.

3- Where can I determine which payment methods should show up for the user? According to Adyen it is something that will be set in the /peymentSession? Isn’t it possible to determine this in Adyen backoffice?

From Adyen support:

If you are integrating with our Checkout/Web SDK, you can determine which payment methods should show up to the shopper using the allowedPaymentMethods and blockedPaymentMethods parameters in the /paymentSession request.

Adyen version: [4.7.113]
Litium version: [7.4.2]

Current Adyen checkout SDK implementation of Litium is deprecated according to Adyen themselves.
We are in the process of building Adyen Drop-In add-on which is their new API.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.