Domain Name Issue

i have Added a Domain Name in my Globalization Section as a start url and Also enter the Channel name in Channel Section but it directly open with the behaviour of the Channel .for example

my Domain Url is : ABC.azurewebsites.net
Channel Prefix is : ABCD

So the Behaviour which should Shown on ABC.azurewebsites.net/ABCD
it is Showing directly on ABC.azurewebsites.net…Any Help Please?. I am Badly Stuck

Litium version: 7

Any help on this issue??

Not sure what you mean by behaviour? Do you have more than one channel set up?

Yes I have More than 1 Channel… the issue is that when Application open Start page which is for example ABC.azurewebsites.net shows the Behaviour of the Page We Will Open after the Azure B2C Authentication like ABC.azurewebsites.net/ABCD..so because of that the JavaScript Which Should Render on the Startup is not Rendering means the Slide and Blocks are not Showing on the Start Page. Any help plz .

Can you explain what you mean with behaviour?

it means that the Structure of the Page which is open after B2C Authentication is Appearing on the Start Page (First Page) . that’s why The Slides And Block which Belongs to Start Page is not Rendering on the StartPage (First Page).

OK, one way would be to place B2B users in a group and then place the B2B content in blocks (or pages) with permissions (or audience) only for that group.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.