Google shopping feed not beeing generated

Our Google shopping feed is not beeing generated in production. It works in dev, but i can’t find any settings that is different. And no errors in the logs.
The prisjakt feed works perfectly both in prod and dev. Any idea where i can look to debug this?
The fields in the goolge shopping settings are the same in both environments.

Litium version:6.2.3

You have some bugs exists in later releases that is regarding google shopping feed. Check the release notes and see if any of them can match your problem.

The only that might be a problem is “Google shopping feed throws exception if TaxCountry is less than 3 characters” but the currencys are the same in dev and prod, so i dont think that is the problem either. And the currencies we have are eur, gbp, nok, sek.

Have you done your own implementation of PriceAgentItemFactory?

No, we have keept the standard price agents

Make sure to check if GoogleShopingCategories exists in BO (TextOption field) and the options are populated and the Products also are connected to a GoogleShoppingCategory.

This field exists “GoogleProductCategory” its populated with ALOT of stuff that i have no idea what is is,

These categories don’t even exists in our project.
But this also looks the same in prod and dev. But dev still works. but not prod

Did you connect each Product to a GoogleShopping category in the template?

I have tried that. It has no effect.

Dev still works in without it and no change if i add it. But prod is still empty even with a connected googleshoppingcategory.

We have not used that before.

Then check the Google Portal if you really call the url to get the feed maybe they just call dev env?

The shopping feed is affected by this bug
https://docs.litium.com/support/bugs/bug_details?id=45283

The prisjaktfeed was still generated but the price was 0, we missed that.
And if the google feed misses price is not generated at all

Yes exactly Google will not accept product without price so it will reject it so therefor we will not add a product to the feed if it lacks price.