Requirements for generating a Google shopping feed

I am trying to setup the Google shopping feed according to the docs;
https://docs.litium.com/documentation/litium-documentation/products/price-agents/google-shopping

I have:

A) Enabled PriceAgents in site settings
B) Made sure all required Google fields are mapped and has correct values

Still, when trying to load mydomain.com//priceagent.axd/Googleshopping URL, I get an empty feed.

What am I missing??

Litium version: 6

Do the products have prices for the website? Products without prices are not added to the feed.

Domain name also need to match the domain name on the website, otherwise it will not return any data.

Yes, the products have prices. And the domain name is the same as the the web site.

Still, the feed is empty…

I had a look in the event log, I am getting 2 errors:

Date: 27.6.2019 13.27.02
Level: ERROR
Web server: LIT-DERWEB01
Event:
Additional text encountered after finished reading JSON content: :. Path '', line 18409, position 1.

Newtonsoft.Json.JsonReaderException: Additional text encountered after finished reading JSON content: :. Path '', line 18409, position 1.
   at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonTextReader.Read()
   at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.Deserialize(JsonReader reader, Type objectType, Boolean checkAdditionalContent)
   at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonSerializer.DeserializeInternal(JsonReader reader, Type objectType)
   at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonConvert.DeserializeObject(String value, Type type, JsonSerializerSettings settings)
   at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonConvert.DeserializeObject[T](String value, JsonSerializerSettings settings)
   at Litium.Studio.Extenssions.BinaryExtenssons.LoadDataJson[T](FileInfo fileInfo, Boolean throwException)
   at Litium.Web.Products.PriceAgents.PriceAgentHandler.ItemHolder..ctor(Boolean refresh, WebSite webSite, IPriceAgentItemFactory itemFactory, ILogger logger)

And this one:

Date: 27.6.2019 13.27.02
Level: ERROR
Web server: LIT-DERWEB01
Event:
Value cannot be null.
Parameter name: source

System.ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null.
Parameter name: source
   at System.Linq.Enumerable.ToList[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source)
   at Litium.Web.Products.PriceAgents.GoogleShoppingPriceAgent.Render(TextWriter writer, IEnumerable`1 priceAgentItemResults)
   at Litium.Web.Products.PriceAgents.PriceAgentHandler.System.Web.IHttpHandler.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context)

It’s a issue in the version that you are using, please update to a later version.

Thank you Patric.

We will upgrade to 6.3.4.

Br Micke

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.