Price import causes products to be removed from respective category in litium

Price import causes products to be removed from respective category in litium. below is the sample format of the price import file.

Litium version: 7

Not sure you have same problem but I have notices times when product disappear from categories after import but usually they reappear in the category after a while.

What’s the actual Litium version? Your post says Litium 7, but the Excel file suggests Litium 6 or earlier. I tested something similar in 6.3.9 but could not reproduce.

It also looks like you’re trying to import prices for a base product? (P_150012, P_1500121)

Litium Version is 7.

Yes there are baseproducts in the excel with zero price.

The VAT rate is not managed in the price list itself since Litium 7, it’s instead managed by setting a tax class on the product and configuring the percentage on the country. Example from the demo environment below.

Prices can only be added for variants, not for base products.

What is the actual Litium version, i.e 7.x.x? You can find this under Settings > System settings > Areas if < Litium 7.4. From 7.4.2+ you can see it directly in the settings. For any version you can execute the SP Foundation_GetVersion

version is 7.2.3

I cannot reproduce this as it has been described in a 7.2.3 either.

Does the category disappear for any product you test with?
A possibility is that there’s only a connection on base product level (so it would show up under Plan), but none on the variant level. Then if you import the whole connection will removed.
Is the URL on the base product?
If you export and include the field Category, does it look correct?

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.