Price import in litium 7

Is there an option to remove prices from a prislist when importing i litium 7?
We use standard product import and want to remove prices not included in our import.

Litium version: 7

No, price lists without any price will not be imported on the variant.

So the is not possible to remove prices (not pricelists) via the import?
How could one handle this? always remove the pricelist before import or is there som other way?

No, so if you remove the price then there will be no pricelist on your variant but maybe you can set price as 0 and to be changed later if you want to keep the pricelist on the variant. (I haven’t tried that myself)

I want to remove from variant and i dont need any connection the the picelist after that.

So if i include a pricelist column in my import prices in the pricelist will be remover for all article with no value in the pricelist column.

I am not sure I am following what you mean Jonas, First I read it as you want to add pricelists to Variants without any prices on but from your latest comment you don’t want to add any pricelist to the Variant… if that is the case just remove the columns from the Excel sheet.
If you already have prices on the Variants in Litium and want to update those vaiants and delete their prices just set the prices to null on your Excel sheet and then those pricelist will disappear from your variants.

My initial question was

Is there an option to remove prices from a prislist when importing i litium 7?
We use standard product import and want to remove prices not included in our import.

Litium version: 7

I want to remove prices for a variant from a price list and i want to know if this is possible via the import.

I previous version of litium for exemple there were a specific prislist import where you could select if all prices not included in imported pricelist should be removed or pricelist updated.

This specific option does not exist anymore, so that means you can not touch non existing variants on the excel-sheet.
but for this:

I want to remove prices for a variant from a price list and i want to know if this is possible via the import.

When importing if you have the pricelist-columns filled in your excel-sheet and no value on the price row on the variant, then after importing the variant will no more have any price on that pricelist and that specific pricelist is not even visible nor connected to that variant.

That is a ok solution for us i think . Then we can generate export i litium merge with priceexport from erp , import and then variants with no price in importfile will be removed from pricelist.

1 Like