Svea add-on accelerator files missing?

When installing the Svea add-on, the accelerator files mentioned in the installation instructions (litium.com) do not seem to exist. And after selecting Svea Checkout as payment method, Svea Checkout does not work.

There is also a package Litium.AddOns.Svea.UI that is not mentioned in the documentation, and that is not installed by the main package. I don’t know if this should be installed as well.

Can someone tell me how to install the add-on?

Litium version: 7.6 + accelerator

Looks like the package isn’t set up correctly, can you report a bug please?

Click here to download the files manually from Docs (be logged in on Docs when clicking the link)

Thanks. Bug 59900 for you. (litium.com)

What about the UI package?

Also, there is no SveaCheckout React module in the accelerator files, so the payment widget cannot be rendered. Isn’t there supposed to be a “complete” set of files for the Client folder to make Svea Checkout work, like for other payment add-ons?

1 Like

Creating a minimal SveaCheckout react component (like below, based on the KlarnaCheckout react component) makes Svea Checkout work. But perhaps there should be some logic in the SveaCheckout react component?

class SveaCheckout extends CheckoutWidget { ...

The package is complete since in the default Accelerator there’s no particular component for each payment method. But the example code for Klarna Shipping Assistant introduces a dedicated component because it has additional needs, which I’m guessing is why you have that extra component.

The Svea widget doesn’t require anything extra (as far as I know), so just inheriting like you’ve done should be fine.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.