Google Shopping Feed Not working for text option

I have set the field FilterColorOptions (Text Option field) in google shopping mapped to Color, but it doesn’t seem to reflect in googleshopping. Please find the screenshots attached.

Litium version: 7.5.0

Are there any errors logged from generating the feed?
Is the options field single or multi-select?

Also try with ?refresh=true on the url so new feed is generated.

Yes tried /priceagent.axd/googleshopping?refresh=true also

Its a single select field and I don’t see any errors in logs

Does it have value on Swedish?

And it’s the same field in both cases? Just double-checking because in one screen it’s called FilterColorOptions but in another Filter Color Options (with spaces).

Yeah its the same field, one is the ID and other one is swedish name, below is the screen shot of the field definition

Does the Options have translated Swedish value for colors?

Yeah it looks like this, and we have only swedish language

I think the issue is that the options field itself is set to be multi-culture and the code expects a field that only stores one value regardless of language.

I was able to track down the issue and it is as below, do you have any insights on this?

Also I have tried with another field FilterColor which is Non MultiCultural and that works only if we have Multiselect option set to false? is it not possible to have a Multiselect option here?

The default implementation expects a single-select non-multi-culture TextOption. The original issue was the multi-culture setting (since the variant was included but with incorrect value) and the latest error is from trying to map a single-select value from a multi-select option (this time the variant is skipped).

Okay. Thanks for the update.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.