Klarna checkout v3 401 Unauthorized for production account

Hi!

This might not be a problem with Litium, but I’d love to hear from anyone who had similar problems. Or if you know what might be wrong.

Anyway, we’ve been using a playground account with Klarna and that has worked good. However, now when we tried to go live with a production account, we’re just getting 401 Unauthorized. We’ve checked (and generated new) authentication details. We’ve made sure that isTestAccount is false:

<paymentAccount paymentAccIdentifier="KCOV3_SE_PROD"
	merchantId="K######_############"
	sharedSecret="################"
	isTestAccount="false"
	isKlarnaCheckoutEnabled="true"
	salesCountry="SE"
	captureFraudRiskOrders="false">
</paymentAccount>

I’m guessing some here (both Litium staff and other people) could have experience with Klarna. So I’m looking for some hints on what we might’ve missed. Thanks :slight_smile:
We are in contact with Klarna as well, but it takes time.

Litium version: 6.1.1
Klarna version: 4.7.102

Apparently only Klarna Payments were activated for us and not Klarna Checkout.

Since I’ve spent some time on this, here’s a small mini guide to Klarna Checkout V3 401 errors:
If you get 401 unauthorized while trying to use Klarna Checkout v3, make sure your credentials are correct and isTestAccount is false in the config (also make sure you use Klarna v3 config, Litium.AddOns.Klarna.dll.config, and not the v2 config). If you login to your Klarna account and check logs, you can see your 401 attempts there if your credentials are correct. However, as said, in this case it was because Klarna Checkout wasn’t activated for us.

Hope this helps someone.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.