Orders keep getting stuck in Orderstatus WaitingConfirmation even thou the order is placed by a Order approver

As stated in the title of the post, I have several orders that is stuck in the WaitingConfirmation orderstatus eventhou they are beeing placed in the order approver.

While troubleshooting this further i saw that the same user has placed different order at different times with different outcomes (One order is going through Init => WaitingConfirmation => Confirmed => Processing while the other order is stuck in WaitingConfirmation).

All orders, both the once stuck in WaitingConfirmation and the once that have passed through to Processing have the Payment status: Reserved but the Shippment Status of the orders with Orderstatus of Processing have the Shippment status Processing while the orders with the Orderstatus with WaitingConfirmation have the Shippment status of Init.

I cannot find any information where the Shippment status will reject the order from changing Orderstatus from WaitingConfirmation => Confirmed => Processing

Has anyone else experienced something like this before?

Hi,

Check TransitionFromOrderConfirmationState in Litium.Accelerator.StateTransitions.OrderStateBuilder. It checks only if the payment is pending, reserved or paid and the user has approval role in the default accelerator implementation. What is the payment status of the orders staying at the WaitingConfirmation state?

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.